Sunday, February 12, 2012

Save 33% On Wallcandy Arts My Sunshine for $31.95

Wallcandy Arts My Sunshine

Wallcandy Arts My Sunshine

Wallcandy Arts My Sunshine

Wallcandy Arts My Sunshine

Average Rating :
Product Brand : WallCandy Arts
Product Model : mys01
Light up your child's bedroom or play area with this awesome My Sunshine Wallcandy wall sticker. This wall decal includes many repositionable stars, sun rays and clouds so your child can help create a sun and sky masterpiece of their own. This sunshine wall sticker will look great with primary colors and brightly colored spaces.

WallCandy Art allows you to create a unique atmosphere, enhance any living space with the ease of a peel and stick application. The best part is, Wallcandy can be effortlessly rearranged or removed and used again and again and again, without leaving any trace on your wall. ...Read more Details
Price : $48.00
You Save : $16.05(33%)
Special Price : $31.95

Wallcandy Arts My Sunshine Features

  • 1 22' sun with 16 rays 9" to 16.5" long, 8 clouds,112 stars. Packed in a WallCandy Arts tube
  • Decorate the wall easily without damaging paint
  • Can be arranged on the walls in many ways
  • Product designs are suitable for nursery, teen and adult rooms
  • Wipe with a damp sponge to clean

Wallcandy Arts My Sunshine
### Product Information and Prices Stored : Feb 13, 2012 12:07:37 ###
If this Information is Not Updated, Please Check!!!


Related Products

              

Skiing Gear Buy Best Iomega 100Mb Zip Promotion Christmas Trees Clearance Low Price

No comments:

Post a Comment